An exciting 6 month (remote working) Accounts Receivable Officer opportunity to join a well-established, London based, Not For Profit organisation. You will be responsible for administering the accounts receivables process of invoicing clients and managing any associated debt collection activities.
A highly regarded and well established London based Not For Profit organisation.
Responsibilities of Accounts Receivables Officer:
- Processing of invoicing with accuracy, punctuality and continuous improvement in line with departmental targets.
- Timely responding to invoicing and credit note requests in accordance with SLA's.
- Set up new customer accounts and assist in the credit vetting process.
- Assist with the management of the direct debit processes.
- Ensure the outstanding debtors list is up to date.
Person Specification of Accounts Receivables Officer:
- Experience in accounts receivable operations
- Experience in a financial or data entry function
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use their own initiative
- Experience in credit control and aged debtor maintenance
Salary: Circa £26k FTE
Opportunity to work for a well established Not for Profit organisation