Exciting opportunity for a junior level administrator to be an Administrative Assistant for a not-for-profit organisation based in London.
Not-for-profit organisation based in London, a short walk from train and tube stations.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
- Supporting the team with their administrative requirements
- Arranging meetings
- Maintain records and produce data as required
- Scanning and filing of documents
- Complete purchase orders and obtain supplies
- Provide reception cover
- Arrange travel
The Administrative Assistant will have:
- Not-for-profit experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail
- Administrative experience
- Organisational and time management skills
A salary of £20,000-£24000, with generous annual leave and pension contributions.