An exciting opportunity to be an Administrator for a small Charity based in London.
A small charity based in London.
The Administrator will be responsible for:
- Assisting with general administration within the office, including writing letters and dealing with queries
- Managing the website and social media of the organisation
- Updating records and files
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes
- Booking travel
The Administrator will have:
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience within an office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Organisational and time-management skills
- A friendly and approachable personality
A salary of £21000-23000, plus annual leave and pension.