A busy and varied Assistant Case Manager role for a small successful and established company in London.
A small successful and established health company in London.
The Assistant Case Manager will be responsible for:
- Completing detailed and accurate case notes
- Corresponding with multiple stakeholders
- Supporting case managers in the day to day management of cases
- Attending meetings/appointments where required
- Monitoring and managing client cases in the case managers absence
The Assistant Case Manager will have:
- Vast administrative and office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Time management capabilities
- High attention to detail
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite
A salary of £26,000, plus annual leave and pension