Working alongside a 0.4 FTE Management Accountant, this role has joint responsibility for the operation of an effective and efficient management accounting function, including many aspects of monthly reporting and forecasting. The role gives support to the annual budgeting process and 5-year planning and may also involve scenario modelling and preparing reports for stakeholders.
The client we a working with is a leading religious charity based in London operating across the whole of the UK comprising of parishes, cathedrals, churches and religious bodies.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant include:
Finance Accounts Processes:
- Weekly processing of purchase requisitions/expenses on Navision for payment
- Reconciliation of supplier/vendor accounts
- Direct debit payment and invoice postings
Management accounts and budget processes:
- Coordination of the monthly management accounts process, in consultation with the management accountant
- Supporting the management accountant in the production of the monthly management accounts
- Supporting the process to set the Parish Standard Cost (Setting timetable and deliverables schedule, meeting with key stakeholders and producing final Parish Standard Cost figures)
- Supporting the management accountant with the production of the annual budget and 5-year plans
The successful Assistant Management Accountant must be at least part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA with at least two to three years experience working in an accounts function.
The Assistant Management Accountant will also have excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, able to work to deadlines, be proactive as well as being positive and a team player.
On offer for the successful Assistant Management Accountant is a salary of up to £28,400 pro rata as well as a season ticket loan, 15% employer pension contribution, flexible working and much more.