The Assistant Management Accountant will be principally responsible for providing and processing timely and accurate financial transactions and producing accurate management accounts.
A large and well established Not For Profit organisation in London.
- Assistance with the preparation of the year end accounts and supporting documentation for audit
- Assistance with the preparation of the annual budget
- Production of the VAT return
- Assistance with quarterly Forecasts
- Production of accurate management accounts
- Reconciliation and Balance sheets
- Monthly cashflow forecasts
- Monthly credit card expenses postings
- Maintenance of cashbooks entering and allocating transactions daily.
- Maintenance and management of the Sales ledger, Direct Debit collection and internal credit control. (excluding sponsorship and partner adhoc renewals).
- Maintenance and management of the purchase ledger including posting and paying invoices.
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will have good excel skills, ability to work on their own and in a team.
Salary: £38k - £40k
Benefits after probation (three months)