A large Organisation in Central London needs a Campaign Coordinator to join the team as soon as possible to help with their Direct Email campaigns for current and established Donors.
A large Military Charity in Central London
- To work with the Campaign Manager to implement direct marketing and retention campaigns to supporters.
- Manage marketing channels including direct mail, email, telephone, SMS and supporter events.
- Produce campaign plans and briefs for input from managers and internal stakeholders, set up response facilities and liaise with suppliers throughout the process to ensure their delivery is to agreed standards.
- Coordinate campaign budgets, source quotes, raise purchase orders and ensure campaigns are delivered to meet targets within budgeted expenditure.
- Understand supporter segmentation and accurately produce fairly complex mailing data briefs for the Data Services team.
- Work with the creative agency to develop campaign creative and manage internal feedback and approval.
- Manage print specifications and proofing with the print management supplier and take responsibility for checking and approving these.
- Set up response handling, fulfilment operation and reporting.
- Report on campaign performance and monitor against past performance and planned expectations. Undertaking data analysis where appropriate.
- Develop a clear understanding of fundraising compliance requirements and work with the Compliance Manager during the approval process.
- Work with the Campaign Manager Email Marketing to develop email campaigns and use the email broadcast platform as required. Also support with landing page and microsite updates and development.
- Brief and liaise with internal stakeholders and teams as appropriate to deliver campaigns on schedule and ensure involved parties are well informed.
- Previous Fundraising or Marketing experience
- Direct email experience
- Comms experience
- Stakeholder Management experience
- The ability to multitask
- Good communication skills
£24,000 - £28,000 on a Temp to Perm basis