An all round Charity Finance Officer is needed to join a vibrant team in central London and work on an Transactional Role.
A large, and growing, Social Welfare Charity
To take on the responsibilities within the Finance Team for all procurement and payment of suppliers.
The role will oversee the purchasing process ensuring continuous service quality improvement and achievement of agreed financial outcomes.
The role will also be responsible for reviewing the processes and procedures over purchases, payments and rent within the Finance Team ensuring cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Rent Income
· In depth experience of purchase ledger accounting as well as payments and banking including bank reconciliations, etc;
· Expertise in use of computerised finance systems (Open Accounts) including an ability to write reports along with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience of complex spreadsheets
· Good numeracy skills and experience of managing budgets
· Good verbal and written communication skills including report writing
· Analytical, problem solving, planning and organisational skills
· Good overall computer literacy
· Understanding of need for and willingness to develop effective financial procedures and controls
· Good standard of general education - at GCSE or above
· Good attention to detail and able to process invoices for payment speedily and accurately
£24,000 - £26,000