An exciting opportunity to be an Executive Assistant to CEO for an expanding education charity based in London.
Our client is an expanding education charity based in London. They are looking for an Executive Assistant for the CEO.
The Executive Assistant to CEO, working for our education charity, based in Central London, will be responsible for:
- Diary management, meeting and travel arrangements for CEO and Deputy CEO
- Preparing meeting agendas and communicating with the Board
- Screening telephone calls and dealing with enquiries, remaining professional at all times
- Liaising with HR Manager and undertaking some HR and recruitment duties
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders, including from the media
The Executive Assistant will have:
- Recent experience as an Executive Assistant
- Recent in the charity sector, with a strong passion for the sector
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to details and organisation
- Intermediate proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
A salary of £25,000-27,000, plus annual leave and pension.