The purpose of this role is to be the sole finance specialist for the organisation, leading on all aspects of accounting from bookkeeping through to presenting management packs to the board and being the business partner to stakeholders both internal and external.
The client is a leading membership organisation comprised of over 450 organisations and tens of thousands of members. These member organisations range from SME's to large multinational companies. The organisation is focused around economic growth, nurturing and developing environmental markets and building social and economic infrastructure.
The Finance Manager's responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, including invoicing, credit control and other transactions
- Support the Head of HR with the production of Payroll reports
- Work with external third parties for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives
- Produce Management accounts packs as well as presenting financial reports to the board
The successful Finance Manager must be CCAB part qualified and actively studying, The applicant must also have a proven track record of working in a similar role with sole responsibilities over the finance function.
The Finance Manager must also have great communication skills and confidence to present to senior stakeholders and board members as well as being able to use the network available to obtain the support needed
On offer for the Finance Manager is a salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience as well as 35 days annual leave (Inc Bank Holidays), Flexible working hours and the role will be completely remote with the need to occasionally go into a regional hub.