The role of Finance officer will involve full involvement of both sides of the finance ledger, working closely with the Senior Finance officer and Management accountant in all transnational finance procedures.
Our client, an exciting Charity based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Temporary Finance Officer with immediate effect. They are a leading Charity in the Arts and Heritage sector and do wonderful work in their field.
The duties of Finance officer will involve;
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Assisting the bank reconciliation process
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Inputting sales ledger invoices
- Prepayments and accruals
- Ad hoc finance duties
To be successful in the role of Finance officer, we are looking for candidates with;
- Exposure to a similar finance role
- Previous knowledge of working within a Public sector / charity organisation
- Working towards a Finance qualification ie AAT, ACCA, CIMA
- Knowledge of a finance accounting package ie SUN, Sage, SAP
Excellent career opportunity and an immediately starting role.