The role will be for 6 weeks covering a period of absence.
The role will include a variety of duties to get involved in and you will be working very closely with the Finance Manager during this busy period.
The client is a growing Housing Association in London.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Officer will be to:
- Process all invoices and payment queries.
- Provide remittance advice after each payment run.
- Ensure all existing supplier's accounts are up to date.
- Produce fortnightly reports on outstanding purchase orders, goods receipts and unmatched invoices.
- Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly management accounts by preparing and posting necessary journals.
- Review sales ledger and chase up payments for invoices.
The successful Finance Officer will have a solid understanding of double entry book keeping and balance sheet reconciliations.
The ability to work well both independently and as a team, meeting deadlines and adhere to the month-end timetable.
You will be AAT qualified and coming from a Housing background would be very desirable.
This role will suit someone looking to take on a short term project.