The role is to assist in a very busy period until the end of June with the possibility of being extended.
You will be working within the reporting team and carrying out full management accounts, liaising with stakeholders and handling a statutory account.
The client is a well established Housing Association in London. They have nice offices and promote and a friendly environment.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant will be to:
- Carry out full management accounts
- Liaise with stakeholders and heads of departments to go over budget reports
- Produce reports, related to budgets, variance analysis etc.
- Carry out the completion of a statutory account
- Review reconciliation processes
- Provide commentary on variances, budgets vs actual etc.
The successful Management Accountant will have come from a Management Accountant background.
You will be part qualified ACCA or CIMA, or qualified by experience.
You will be required to start ASAP ideally Monday the 16th of March.
The client is looking for someone who can carry out full management accounts, who will be committed to the role.
You will have a proactive approach to your work, with a keen eye for detail. You will be confident in producing and presenting reports to stakeholders.
The successful Management Accountant will have guaranteed work till the end of June with the possibility of the role being extended.