To provide personal and administrative support to the Directors of Policy & Research, Marketing & Communications and Membership as well as providing committee support to the organisation.
A small firendly organisation with modern offices located in Central London
- Diary and email management
- Organise travel and accommodation and provide appropriate itineraries
- Organise meetings and speaking engagements
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Deal with incoming correspondence and calls, and prepare outgoing correspondence
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of committee support
- Experience as a PA to a senior manager
- Experience of using a database for contract management
- Hardworking, proactive approach and able to work on own initiative
- Very well organised and able to prioritise a busy job.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent secretarial and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The opportunity to work for a great organisation that aims to help people