An exciting opportunity to be PA to Director for a national not-for-profit organisation in London.
A national not-for-profit organisation in London.
The PA to Director will be responsible for:
- Diary and in-box management, minute taking and fielding phone calls
- Coordinating meetings and events
- Organising travel arrangements
- Providing information for projects given by the Director
- Taking on ad-hoc duties
The PA to Director will have:
- Previous exposure in a similar role, providing one-to-one support at Director level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Not-for-Profit sector experience preferable
A salary of £32,000-£35,000, plus annual leave and pension contributions.