The successful Accountant will be responsible for helping to alleviate the pressure on the Finance team as the organisation continues to grow internationally.
You will be assisting the Head of Finance with management accounts and a variety of other duties.
The client is an international membership body who have their head office in London.
The environment is friendly and supportive.
The key responsibilities of the Accountant will be to:
- Assist with the management accounts/carry out upto trial balance
- Carry out bank, balance sheet, credit card, inter-company and investment reconciliations
- Post the monthly payroll journal
- Assist with the year end close, reporting and audit requirements
- Carry out a monthly review of the fixed assets and capital expenditure and preparation of depreciation calculations
The successful Accountant will have a keen eye for detail, checking and reviewing processes, the ability to work on your own initative and a real interest in accounting.
You will be AAT qualified and/or ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
Experience with Sage 50 and/or 200 will be very desirable. You will be a proficient user of Excel with a good understanding of V Lookups and Pivot Tables.
It is essential that you have experience and a strong understanding with multi-currency reconciliations as it is an important part of the role.
You will have worked in a similar role where you have carried out management accounts up to trial balance.
If you have come from a charity or a membership body background this will be highly desirable experience.
The successful Accountant will receive the option of two pensions and flexible working hours.