The succesful Performance Analyst will have the chance to join a great team where you will be responsible for providing top quality analysis of performance information and data.
You will be providing high quality reports for the organisation working to deadlines and sharing information with various audiences.
The client is a well established housing association in London looking for an experienced Performance Analyst to join their team.
The key responsibilities of the role will be to;
- Provide advice to Senior Management and to the wider team.
- Plan and prioritise work, meeting deadlines and record work carried out.
- Analyse performance information such as compliance across all M&E works, contractors and repair teams, planned work and updates on delays, complaints, customer satisfaction and financial and budget forecasting and spend.
- Provide analysis of the above to help drive improvements.
- Monitor and recommend value for money at all levels and work with the teams to deliver.
- Ensure that all teams and Heads of Service are sent through reports in a timely fashion.
The successful Performance Analysis will have come from a similar back ground.
You will be proficient in analysis of information, you will be able to carry out financial and budget forecasting.
You will need to be a very proactive person, who prioritises their work, can work to tight deadlines and someone who aims to improve processes.
Coming from a housing background will be highly desirable.
The successful Performance Analysis will receive in addition to their salary, a range of different benefits and pension.