An exciting FTC opportunity for a Project Accountant with proven analytical, budget monitoring and reporting experience. The role is varied and the successful candidate must have drafting, administration, presentation and communication skills.
A international Not For Profit organisation based in London.
Key Responsibilities for the Project Accountant
- Monitor the execution of the Budget
- Prepare and manage the mandatory project financial reports
- Independently manage all the administrative aspects related to the project financial closure towards end of the Projects.
- Adhoc administrative duties
At least three years financial experience with budgeting.
- A fantastic opportunity for a Project Accountant to work for a fascinating international Not For Profit organisation who are implementing interesting and important projects which require financial and administrative support.
- Circa £40,000
- Flexible working hours