An exciting job opportunity has become available to be a Project Administrator working for a higher education institution in London for a 12 month contract. Located near excellent transport links.
A specialist higher education institution located within London.
The key responsibilities of the Project Administrator are to:
- Support the project team with planning a variety of projects
- Create and manage reports and provide regular report updates
- Organise meetings and events
- Take minutes during meetings and to communicate these minutes to the team
- Analyse and manage risks and issues to projects
The Project Administrator will have:
- Experience in being project administrator, manager or coordinator
- A strong analytical and technical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- A pro-active and positive attitude
Salary of £28,000-£32,000, plus generous annual leave and pension contributions.