The purpose of the Purchase Ledger and Payroll Accountant is to provide a professional purchase ledger and payroll function.
The client we are partnered with is a leading membership and professional body. The client provides professional development, guidance and thought leadership for individuals and their employers.
The responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger and Payroll Accountant include:
- Maintaining the purchase ledger (inputting invoices, BACs runs, supplier queries)
- Complete monthly close down and produce month end reports
- Produce monthly payroll (end to end payroll including amendments, deductions and submissions)
- Month end (reconcile purchase ledgers, payroll and VAT analysis)
- Ad Hoc support on management accounts
The successful Purchase Ledger and Payroll Accountant must be part qualified ACCA/CIMA with 2+ years experience working in a similar role including both accounts payable and payroll.
Experience of membership is highly desirable and the Purchase Ledger and Payroll Accountant must also have strong numeracy skills, excellent attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
On offer for the successful Purchase Ledger and Payroll Accountant is a salary of up to £33,000 per annum as well as a comprehensive benefits package