Excellent opportunity to join a large charity as a recruitment administrator.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the recruitment/ HR team.
Charity based in central London.
- Collect, acknowledge and track candidates' papers relating to senior appointments
- Plan the timetable for specific vacancies in discussion with the Recruitment Coordinator and vacancy owner
- Coordinate arrangements for the panel meetings, interviews and pre-interview briefing meetings
- Prepare shortlisting and interview packs for the Crown Nominations Commission and other selection panels;
- Manage pre-appointment checks (medicals, DBS etc)
- Arrange induction meetings and training for new appointments
- Manage the renewal of DBS checks and routine medicals for bishops and deans
- Update the candidate databases, personal files and diversity monitoring data, ensuring information held on candidates is accurate;
- Provide administrative support across the wider team as required
The successful candidate will have experience of HR/Recruitment administration gained either in an in-house HR department, or an executive search firm.
This is a permanent role paying up to £26,500.
The team are all working on a hybrid model and this role will be a mixture of office and remote based.