The Rent & Service Charge Analyst is responsible for the calculation of rent increases and service charges for tenants. You'll be tasked with delivering rent and service charge services for all customers.
A large and leading housing association in London experiencing rapid growth.
Key responsibilities as a Rents and Service Analyst include:
- Responsible for the accurate calculation, setting and issue of all service charges, for our tenanted and leasehold properties.
- Calculating and managing Reserve Fund contributions
- Setting and monitoring annual budgets
- Calculating service charge budgets
The successful Rents and Service Analyst:
- Experience within a similar position.
- Experience setting service charges.
- Have a strong customer focus.
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of finance,including regulatory issues.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills and an ability to understand and interpret information.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to interpret reports and monitor budgets
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave
- Salary up to £37,500
- Study Support