- In the London office, you will support the migration of content from the existing website and micro-sites to the new Academy website.
- A migration plan will be followed to ensure content is migrated to a high standard and on time.
Large Not-For-Profit Membership Organisation
- Migrate pages from the existing Academy website to the new Academy website.
- Liaise with the head of digital communications and the web manager to follow a migration timetable.
- Attend Umbraco CMS training and become proficient in entering content into new page templates.
- Keep migration planning documents updated on Microsoft Excel, so all internal stakeholders have visibility over the process and can work collaboratively on the task.
- The successful Web Assistant will have previous experience working with software's similar to Umbraco, such as Word press and also Microsoft Office.
- The candidate for the Web Assistant role will have Copy writing experience and has done Website Content Management before.
- They will have excellent communication skills with a teamwork ethic and a can-do attitude.
- This Web Assistant will be mindful of the perspective and interest of all stakeholders.
Great opportunity to further your development from learning a new software
Gain valuable experience in a fast paced Membership Organisation.
More about Page Personnel Public Sector & Not For profit
Posted on: 05 May 2022
Closed date: 04 June 2022 at 15:25
Job ref: JN -052022-5596443