We are seeking an enthusiastic Admin Support Officer with excellent organisational and communication skills to act as the first point of contact for PSC members, supporters and the general public. You will be responsible for providing information relating to the campaign and PSC’s activities, co-ordinating and supporting volunteers and contributing to the improvement of internal processes.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Dealing with incoming enquiries, meeting and greeting visitors to the office and accepting deliveries (some heavy lifting is required)
- Processing payments and accurately recording transactions onto databases, following PSC’s data protection and security policy
- Updating stock on our online shop, familiarity with Shopify would be desirable
- Updating information on our website, familiarity with WordPress would be desirable
- Providing administrative and office support, including maintenance of IT equipment
- Supporting PSC events and demos, including venue hire and event logistics, monitoring event booking and preparing registration lists
To be successful you will have:
- Experience of providing administrative support
- Speedy and accurate data entry and word processing skills
- Experience of using IT and ability to learn new programmes and processes quickly
- Demonstrable commitment to PSC’s aims and objectives
Please note, the successful candidate must be prepared to support events taking place around London and on occasion work varying hours including weekends and evenings.
Download the application form and job description from our website via clicking on the apply button
Please note: we do not accept CV’s. You must complete application form.
Closing date: Friday 8th December 2023 at 6pm
Interview date: tbc
PSC is an equal opportunities employer; we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.