Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Palladium is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. Should you require any reasonable adjustments or accommodations to be made due to a disability or any other circumstance, please let our team know.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Purpose of the position:
Palladium currently manages over £250m of grant programmes within EMEA. Reporting to the Portfolio Lead, the position holder will support the scaling up of the portfolio through winning UK public sector tenders (e.g. DEFRA, BEIS, DHSC, DCMS, etc).
- Manage the development of technically sound and client-focused proposals in line with company standards, including monitoring opportunities, attending market engagement events, securing partnerships, contributing to writing tenders and designing competitive budgets, and managing other team members inputs.
- Cultivate new partnerships and develop strategies to increase value of existing partnerships.
- Manage projects within the portfolio in accordance with Palladium and client expectations.
- Serve as the project’s liaison between corporate services, Senior Managers, Project Delivery, and the Compliance, and the project.
Strategy and Knowledge Management
- Develop and maintain information and knowledge management systems, including partnership plans, bid content, market information, competitor analysis, partner data, etc.
- Support the design, development and delivery of the portfolio’s strategy.
- Lead the portfolio administration, from tracking and reporting on internal metrics, to KPIs and targets.
- Previous success in delivering significant income growth through a variety of public sector departments (e.g. DEFRA, BEIS, DHSC, DCMS).
- Previous successful experience of writing winning tenders and associated documents with a variety of public sector departments (e.g. DEFRA, BEIS, DHSC, DCMS).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including editing other people’s work.
- In depth understanding of the grant management cycle and processes.
- The ability to think strategically, understand the big picture, prioritise, and work independently.
- A track record of building and maintaining a strong reputation with clients and partners.
- Financial acumen and the ability to interpret and analyse financial data.
- Sound problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so the role may be filled before the deadline. Apply early to avoid disappointment.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.