Location: Flexible. Remote working. Offer of blended office and remote working possible. Travel will be required to our head office in Oakhanger, Hampshire (GU35) in addition to work-related travel for meetings and events therefore you must have a full drivers license and access to your own transport.
We’re looking for an experienced data-driven digital communicator who is a creative thinker keen to innovate, with a good eye and technical know-how for design. As well as the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a small team, being resourceful but knowing when to ask for help.
This is an exciting new role to plan, create and deliver compelling content for our digital audiences. Aimed to engage with our key stakeholders and potential new supporters whilst continually reviewing campaign performance and analysis, optimising as necessary to drive improved engagement and conversions.
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will
- contribute to the creation and implementation of a digital and social media strategy.
- be responsible for designing and creating engaging and relevant content for all our channels,
- take the lead on our digital activity through our many digital channels, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and, YouTube, our website(s) and other digital platforms.
- offer digital communications expertise and advice to team members, supporters, and fundraisers.
- deliver upon our strategic objectives that a) raise public awareness of pancreatic cancer and its symptoms and risks, b) educate healthcare professionals of the accredited training modules we have developed, c) support the fundraising team, d) showcase our involvement in research.
The right candidate will need to have proven hands-on experience developing, delivering, and evaluating digital marketing and communications activity with a commitment to empower and engage people in a results-driven and resource-limited organisation.
This truly is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a small but dynamic and fun team in a rapidly expanding charity.
If you are interested in applying, please send a current CV and supporting statement that should outline your suitability against the Person Specification and your motivation for applying for this position.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.