Passionate about data analysis? Would you like to play a central role in developing a data-driven culture to help our cause?
We are seeking a Data Insights Manager to join our valued and supportive Data Team at Pancreatic Cancer UK!
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and ambitious charity at an exciting time, with the introduction of our new SQL data warehouse for analysis. You will lead on the delivery of data analysis, ensuring that data insight has impact, contributing to Pancreatic Cancer UK’s mission. You will work collaboratively across the Charity and influence stakeholders to drive positive change.
The role would suit a Senior Data Analyst looking for their next career challenge.
- Develop a robust approach to data analysis, working collaboratively with colleagues and business partners.
- Manage the data insight function and its underlying infrastructure. Review and develop the tools used for the delivery of reporting and analysis. Working with business partners on developments where necessary.
- Work closely with the Head of Data and the Data Team to ensure that data processes are in place to deliver data reporting and analysis.
- Maintain and develop the SQL data warehouse reporting platform.
- Work with products ranging from MS Excel to SQL tools and Power BI. Review and monitor the suitability of additional tools to facilitate development of the Insight function.
- An experienced Data Analyst able to lead on the delivery of data insight to teams across the organisation. You’ll play a crucial role in fostering an insight led culture at PCUK.
- You’ll be an expert in data analysis, with a proven record of working within a SQL environment to deliver reporting. This role is a great opportunity to work with teams across the organisation to help deliver insight for all aspects of our work.
- You will be an effective communicator with strong influencing skills
Please see the job description and person specification on our website for full details of the role. If you wish to discuss the role informally, before applying, please contact Dan Pickford (contact details are on our website's advert).
It’s unacceptable that more than half of people diagnosed with pancreatic cancer die within 3 months. Survival rates have improved enormously for most cancers, yet for pancreatic cancer, this is not the case. And, with treatment and care affected by the pandemic, the situation has only got worse.
Pancreatic Cancer UK is a national charity dedicated to taking on this injustice using every possible means. We’re supporting people with pancreatic cancer now, campaigning, and funding vital research to transform the future.
Working with us:
We are an inclusive employer committed and are looking for people who can demonstrate dedication to our cause and values.
We celebrate all aspects of diversity and inclusion and believe in appointing the right person for the role and, that there should be no barriers to work and employment. We are aiming to be an organisation whose workforce broadly reflects our society and creates a positive environment for everyone to flourish, therefore we particularly welcome applications from candidates who consider themselves to be in a diverse minority.
We offer a supportive place to work with helpful and friendly staff who report a high level of job satisfaction. We are currently working remotely due to Covid-19 restrictions, but our main office is based in London on the river with views towards Westminster. We offer flexible working and we envisage once Covid restrictions are lifted, this role will be a blend of working from home and working in the office.
Other details about this role:
- 35 hours per week
- Location: London Office/Home
- Closing date: 28th February 2022. This role may close earlier if we receive a high number of suitable applications.
- Interview dates: 7/8 March 2022
How to apply:
- Please review the Job Description, criteria and attachments on our website. On our website, you will see details on where to send your completed form, CV and cover letter.
- Please address the criteria in the person specification form on our website. This information will be used to select candidates for interview.
You must have the right to work in the UK when you apply.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.