Senior Individual Giving Manager
We are Pancreatic Cancer UK, the charity that is focused on supporting the research, diagnosis and treatment of pancreatic cancer.
It’s a tough challenge and a disease that has been sidelined for too long, but through our expert support and information services, our innovative research and our campaigns to improve care and treatment, we are tackling it head on.
We’re now looking for a Senior Individual Giving Manager to join our team and play a key role in our fundraising activities.
- Salary of £42,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- 25 days’ holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension
- Travel loans for the purchase of an annual season ticket
- Death in service benefit
- Paid compassionate leave
If you’re a fundraising professional with experience of executing integrated mass charitable fundraising campaigns, this is a fantastic opportunity to step into a senior role with a dedicated and inclusive organisation fighting to make a difference for pancreatic cancer patients.
Joining a dedicated and friendly team, you will be supported to develop both personally and professionally and provided with access to our employee assistance programme and confidential helpline.
So, if you want to use your career to make a positive and lifechanging difference, building our fundraising, educating the public and taking the fight to pancreatic cancer, we want to hear from you.
As the Senior Individual Giving Manager, you will lead the development and management of our individual giving programmes and activities.
With a strong focus on digital strategies, you will oversee and ensure the increase of supporter engagement and income sources. This will include cash appeals, regular giving, payroll giving, in memoriam giving, legacies, general and online donations.
Reporting to the Head of Mass Market Fundraising, your role will also involve:
- Supporting the development and implementation of new strategies to increase income across all individual giving streams
- Managing existing fundraising programmes
- Creating and executing integrated campaigns to mass audiences on a wide range of platforms
- Preparing detailed income and expenditure reports for each area of activity
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget
- Exploring and testing new methods for increasing donor recruitment and donations
- Leading on the growth and delivery of our in tribute, in memoriam and legacy programmes
To join us as the Senior Individual Giving Manager, you will need:
- Fundraising and charity experience
- Experience of executing integrated mass campaigns delivering on charitable fundraising and marketing goals
- Experience of developing and implementing a growth strategy primarily for digital individual giving programs
- Knowledge of the latest not for profit sector digital marketing techniques
Other organisations may call this role Individual Giving Manager, Senior Fundraising Manager, Lead Fundraising Manager, Senior Donations Manager, Senior Fundraising Development Manager, or Legacy Donations Manager.
We would also like to hear from you if you have held the role of Fundraising Marketing Manager, Fundraising Campaigns Manager, or Charity Marketing and Communications Manager.
Pancreatic Cancer UK may close this advert early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
Webrecruit and Pancreatic Cancer UK are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to make a difference as a Senior Individual Giving Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.