PAPYRUS is the national UK charity dedicated to the prevention of suicide and the promotion of positive mental health and emotional wellbeing in young people.
Influencer Marketing and Communications Officer
PAPYRUS Prevention of Young Suicide is the national charity for the prevention of young suicide, founded in 1997. We have grown very successfully since then and currently have bases in Warrington, Birmingham, London, Cardiff and Belfast.
We are looking to recruit an Influencer Marketing and Communications Officer to identify and build relationships with key influencers and thought leaders, helping to champion and manage the PAPYRUS brand through creative and engaging influencer marketing campaigns.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of working in marketing and communications
- Experience of working with external ambassadors and influencers and representing an organisation with external stakeholders
- Experience of managing different social media platforms and the ability to use digital channels to improve reach/ efficiency and impact of campaigns/ messaging
- Creativity; the ability to think outside of the box for innovative and original campaigns
- An understanding of the importance of elevating the voices of those with lived-experience, and from a multitude of backgrounds and communities.
Salary: NJC Scale SCP 13-17 (£22,627-£24,491 per annum)
Hours: 36 hours per week
Location: The successful candidate will be based at our Warrington office and will be required to work flexibly.
Please visit our website to review the full job description and person specification for the role. To apply for the position please complete the application form on our website detailing how you meet the criteria for the role. Please return your completed application to HR email or to HR, PAPYRUS, Unit 1 Bankside, Warrington, WA1 1UP.
Closing date: 6th August 2021 Interview date: week commencing 16th August 2021
PAPYRUS is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
PAPYRUS is committed to safeguarding all children, young people and adults at risk that interact with the organisation. The organisation recognises its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of these vulnerable groups by a commitment to procedures to protect them. The group expects all staff and volunteers to fully support and promote these commitments.