Victoria, London and homebased (minimum of 2 days in the office per week)
We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. We actively encourage people with Parkinson's to apply.
As part of the Data Services Team you will have the opportunity to contribute to managing much of the charity's data using a variety of tools and technologies. You’ll be working in an environment with traditional CRM technology, whilst transitioning to a modern data and application architecture.
You will be responsible for transforming and loading data from fulfilment agencies and other third parties into Raiser’s Edge. You will also be extracting data for marketing and fundraising communications and analyses.
What you’ll do
- Importing of constituent and gift data onto the Raiser’s Edge database using Import-o-matic from external and internal data sources
- Responsible for supplying stakeholders with exported data accurately and in line with the end user requirements
- Support the SQL Developers and Data Engineers who design, develop, and automate scalable ETL and reporting solutions that transforms data into accurate and actionable business information
What you’ll bring
- Advanced knowledge of Raiser’s Edge system
- Proven experience of Import-o-matic and Raiser’s Edge import tools
- Knowledge of Access databases
- Support to Raiser’s Edge users and internal stakeholders
As well as flexible working hours, this role is offered on a flexible contract giving you the opportunity to also work from home, on an agreed working pattern. You will be required to cover your own travel expenses to the office.
This is an exciting time for Parkinson’s UK and we would love you to join us!
Closing Date: 29th September 2021
Interview Date: 11th October and 12th October