UK Office (Victoria, London) & Home Based
We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. We actively encourage people with Parkinson's to apply.
About the role
You’ll work with stakeholders across the organisation to rationalise and prioritise business requirements for a digital experience platform. You’ll make a significant contribution to the agile delivery of the platform MVP and drive the changes to ways of working for internal stakeholders in line with our strategic themes of providing ‘Better Support, Everyday’, and continuing to be ‘Fit for the Future’ .
What you'll do
- Elicit and manage functional and non-functional requirements for our future-state digital experience platform
- Apply a range of analysis techniques to understand the change impacts of the new platform, processes and digital services on the information and support teams
- Assess how the change impacts the wider organisation and ensure these impacts are considered in the project strategy and delivery
- Lead on the the definition and delivery of change management plans
- Champion a holistic approach to change, building the POPIT model into the plans from the outset
What you'll bring
- Demonstrable experience of Business Analysis throughout the project lifecycle
- Experience of digital experience platform implementations
- Familiarity with the Business Analyst’s role in Agile delivery and service design are essential
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce products such as Service Cloud and Community Cloud is beneficial
- Understanding of the charity sector and service delivery, practical experience beneficial
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills
- Proven ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels and challenge where necessary
- Ability to analyse requirements, stakeholders, processes, and business benefits
- The BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis or a comparable qualification (desirable)
Closing date: 1 February 2021
Interviews will be held on 10 February 2021
What's it like to work for us?
We aim to find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's - and you could help us achieve this.
We offer a variety of paid job roles and volunteer opportunities both at our UK office in London and across the UK.