Victoria, London and homebased (minimum of 1 day per month in the office)
We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. We actively encourage people with Parkinson's to apply.
We’re looking for an experienced content strategist. Is that you?
The last few years have seen a step change in our ambitions at Parkinson’s UK. We’re driven to find a cure. And we’re willing to embody our pioneering spirit to get us there. This means not always conforming to the status quo - whether that be in our research or marketing efforts.
We’re looking for an experienced content strategist to work with teams across the charity. You’ll help ensure Parkinson’s UK delivers clear, consistent content that’s bold and creative, reaches the right audiences, is driven by insight, and inspires action and understanding.
As a strategic thinker, you’ll consider the whole user journey and constantly be looking for ways to test and optimise our content. And you’ll bring people along with you - supporting our devolved network of website editors, training them to use our content management system.
What you’ll do:
- Provide strategic content expertise to a wide range of projects, from integrated fundraising campaigns to product development.
- Design, analyse and optimise content to meet user needs, promoting a strategic approach to testing and iterating content across the charity.
- Write, edit, proof and publish content for multiple channels, ensuring it’s consistent, audience-focused, and expresses our breakthrough brand.
- Support and develop our devolved network of website editors, training them to use our content management system and digital tools.
- Proactively manage high priority content projects, and support the delivery of charity-wide integrated campaigns as needed.
What you’ll bring:
- Significant experience designing, publishing, analysing and optimising content, ideally within a large organisation, based on audience insight and user needs.
- Understanding of content design techniques, and the confidence to implement these and promote a strategic approach to content.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, with experience of implementing brand guidelines.
- Experience of developing and delivering tailored digital skills training and support.
Sounds like you? We would love to hear from you.
Interviews will be held: w/c 11 October
As well as flexible working hours, this role is offered on a flexible contract giving you the opportunity to also work from home, on an agreed working pattern. You will be required to cover your own travel expenses to the office.