We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. We actively encourage people with Parkinson's to apply.
About the Role
Individual Giving proudly raises money to help improve life for people with Parkinson’s and the people in their lives. We use analysis and insight to deliver a variety of direct marketing activities that recruit new donors and ensure everyone can see the impact of their kind contribution.
You’ll be working on direct marketing campaigns that engage and inspire people to donate. And you’ll make it as easy as possible for supporters to choose the way they want to give. You’ll be part of a team that champions and supports each other, and is innovative in a changing fundraising and cultural landscape to achieve our annual income target of over £5million.
What You’ll Do
- Support the Individual Giving Manager to help set strategic objectives, monitor income and expenditure and use database analysis to inform the individual giving programme.
- Plan, create and manage direct marketing and wider fundraising campaigns, both online and offline to secure one-off and regular gifts.
- Work with the Individual Giving Officers, delegating work and championing their development.
- Use digital tools to manage email and online communications.
What You’ll Bring
- Strong experience of managing individual giving or direct marketing activity with substantial income and expenditure budgets.
- Proven success in donor or customer acquisition and retention through direct marketing.
- Strong track record of managing external agencies and suppliers.
- Some experience of using CMS and email platforms, ideally Marketing Cloud
As well as flexible working hours, this role is offered on a flexible contract giving you the opportunity to also work from home, on an agreed working pattern. You will be required to cover your own travel expenses to the office.
This is an exciting time for Parkinson’s UK and we would love you to join us!
Closing date: 26 September 2021
Interview Date: Week commencing 04 October 2021