Paul's Place is a charity that enhances life for physically disabled adults. We are looking for a Finance & Business Support Manager to play a key role in the development of the charity.
About the Role
This newly created role will:
- lead, direct, develop and be responsible for the finance, HR and administrative functions of Paul’s Place
- be part of the Senior Management Team leading on the financial management of the charity in line with the charity’s strategy
- prepare financial reports for the Board of Trustees and work with the CEO on budgeting, forecasting and cashflow
You will have:
- an accounting qualification or extensive experience of working in a senior financial position
- experience of all aspects of financial management as well as business support knowledge
- a commitment to the values of Paul’s Place and an understanding of the challenges of managing the demands of a charity
For more information about this exciting opportunity and to find out if you are the right person for the role please look at the job application pack on our website.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter highlighting your skills and experience against the person specification (no more than 3 sides). CV's sent without a covering letter will not be considered.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.