We are seeking to recruit a proactive Customer Services Officer to provide a fantastic one stop shop service to our residents, dealing with all day to day tenancy and property related matters including maintenance requests, low level arrears, ASB, allocations, complaints and resident engagement. This is a new role and will be crucial to our future success, ensuring the service we provide to residents is positive and proactive. We have a small but dynamic team and this means that you will have the unique opportunity to make a real difference to both PCHA and our residents.
We are looking for a real people person who is a great communicator and is able to build positive and successful relationships with a diverse range of people. In addition, the successful candidate will need to:
· have a positive outlook and approachable manner
· be customer focussed and able to solve problems
· have experience of delivering a holistic and generic housing management service, ideally gained in a housing association, including the management of arrears, ASB and allocations
· be highly organised, with good admin and IT skills
· be resilient and able to stay calm under pressure
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.