We are seeking to recruit a proactive Resident Support Officer to provide a fantastic support and advice service to our residents, ensuring we proactively work together with resients to help them sustain their tenancies. This is a new role and will be crucial to our future success, ensuring the service we provide to residents is positive and proactive. We have a small but dynamic team and this means that you will have the unique opportunity to make a real difference to both PCHA and our residents.
We are looking for a real people person who is a great communicator and is able to build positive and successful relationships with a diverse range of people. In addition, the successful candidate will need to:
· have a positive outlook and approachable manner
· be customer focussed and able to solve problems
· have experience of working with vulnerable people, preferably in a housing environment
· be highly organised, with good admin and IT skills
· be resilient and able to stay calm under pressure
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.