Face-to-Face Fundraising Manager
- c. £38k
- Remote Working - Travel required to a variety of Sites
- Permanent, Full-Time 35 Hour Week
Pets and people are at the heart of what we do
In 1917 the first People’s Dispensary for Sick Animals was founded to provide vet care for sick and injured pets. Now, over 100 years later and with 48 pet hospitals fully operational across the UK, we’re proud of the fact that we continue to provide expert care to those pets and people who need us most.
About the Role
This is a key role within the charity, managing and optimising the face-to-face committed giving donor recruitment programme (Weekly Lottery and regular giving), managing at least two professional fundraising agencies. You will work autonomously, undertaking a continuous cycle of monitoring and control, auditing and governing the channel in line with regulatory standards, providing oversight to the executive leadership team.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following experience:
- Building relationships with and managing external fundraising agencies
- Developing and delivering face-to-face donor acquisition campaign including Private Site and Door.
- Delivering training sessions
- Experience of budget control including monitoring return on investment
- Developing audiences, recommending, and implementing improvement plans to successfully deliver campaigns on time and to budget.
About the rewards
In addition to the competitive salary and 35-hour week indicated, we also offer a variety of benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy and sell holidays
- An additional Wellbeing day and a discretionary leave day set by our Director General
- Contributory pension scheme and life assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Excellent career and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program and on-line Well Being Centre
- Wide range of Discounts at Retail, Holiday and similar organisations
So, if you’re ready for your next challenge and looking to further your career in a wholly supportive environment, where both pets and people feel right at home, then we look forward to meeting you.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please use the APPLY button to send us your application, or to request an informal chat.