We are currently looking to recruit an efficient, knowledgeable and experienced HR Manager with good all-around experience and qualified to CIPD Level 5, to support our vision and values through the delivery of an efficient and effective day-to-day operational HR service, whilst delivering continuous improvement within the HR function. As well as supporting and advising line managers on HR policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a small team. This is a busy and varied role and you’ll cover a wide range of HR functions including ER casework and supporting the Head of HR on key projects and initiatives to further develop the HR function and service.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Providing technical expertise and oversight of the operation and delivery of all HR processes
- Line management of two HR administrators and volunteers.
- Coordination and production of performance information and KPIs for monitoring and reporting
- Responding to the changing needs of the Hospice and ensuring that the organisation’s workforce is able to meet the current and future demands of the organisation.
- Working with the Head of HR and Volunteering and business areas to manage and deliver organisational and cultural change.
- Supporting the development of HR strategy and procedures.
- Maintaining and developing the People HR system and making recommendations in respect of its development
- Responsibility for overseeing the recruitment process delivered by the HR Administrator and ensuring recruiting managers are supported and advised on all elements of the process to ensure timely and effective recruitment
- Initiating and leading on HR projects as required.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.