Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Peace One Day is looking for a Design Intern to work alongside our Campaigns and Design Teams. The individual will support both UK and Global Outreach – creating and updating documents throughout the campaign cycle to help us raise awareness of Peace Day, 21 September.
You will need a working knowledge of InDesign software and an ability to prioritise while working over a number of projects. You will have a good understanding of development, great communication skills and an ability to write emails fluently and clearly. You will be able to accurately manage data and follow cataloguing procedures carefully. You will also be expected to fulfil other ad hoc duties as part of the Peace One Day team.
• Working knowledge of design software
• Well organised with an attention to detail
• Ability to follow briefs and brand guidelines
• Proficient in Microsoft packages and Google Docs/Sheets
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Quick to learn and flexible
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines without direct supervision
• Excellent people skills, ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
• Confident speaker with good telephone manners
• Interested in the role of education in international development
• Good research skills (web based)
• Great understanding of international politics and cultural sensitivities
• Interest and sympathy with the aims and activities of Peace One Day