You will be joining us at an exciting time! You will add capacity to the Management Team and play a key role in developing strategies to enable our organisation to grow. You will also deputise for the CEO in her absence. However, although it is our ambition to increase revenue from training to enable further expansion, initially you will focus on the operational side of the delivery and quality assurance of Peeple training including processes for supporting the implementation of learning. You will also work with colleagues on the accreditation of adult learning which forms an integral part of our Programme and training.
What you’ll be doing:
- line manage the Development Manager (Scotland), Qualifications Manager (Scotland), part-time Peeple Trainer and our Training Administrator(s), and have matrix management responsibility for NOCN Parent Accreditation
- carry out all tasks necessary to ensure that the training and/or implementation support commissioned from Peeple is high quality and provides excellent customer satisfaction
- ensure that effective systems for training, accreditation and implementation support are maintained
- induct new trainers and ensure there is sufficiency of trainers to meet demand for Peeple training
- develop or commission the development of new training courses
- keep under review the role of accredited adult learning (for both practitioners and parents/carers) in our organisation
- ensure compliance with policies, procedures and standards set by accreditation bodies
- work with the CEO to develop longer term strategies for Peeple and to promote our work to a national audience, deputising for her as necessary.
What we’re looking for:
- You are a collaborative colleague and an experienced manager who has taken on leadership roles.
- You can take a strategic overview whilst retaining an eye for detail.
- You are an experienced trainer, ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into the day-to-day tasks associated with training over 800 practitioners around the UK each year.
- You have an understanding of adult learner accreditation, ideally with some qualifications of your own in the field, and you are knowledgeable about the early years sector.
- You are passionate about the importance of helping parents/carers to be the best they can be.
- You want to work for small charity that is trying to make a big difference in helping narrow the attainment gap.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.