PA to Development Director and PA to Steward
Pembroke College - Cambridge
Salary: £29,176 (USS .37) with the possibility of rising to £30,046 (USS.38) after one year’s service
36.5 hours per week
Pembroke College is seeking to appoint a highly organised individual (or individuals) to the post of PA to the Development Director and Steward to assist him in the various duties required of each role. The post is held in the Development Office, a dynamic working environment in a College with major and exciting projects to achieve.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (listening and expressing)
- Courtesy and patience
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Pembroke (either existing or to be acquired)
- Knowledge of DO processes
- Strong experience in Microsoft applications
- Understanding of and skill with databases
- Respect for colleagues in the College
- Positive presentation of self
The College is pleased to receive applications from candidates on a job-share basis.
The closing date for applications: Noon on 13th August 2021
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 24th August 2021
To Apply and for More Information:
If you would like to apply and find out more about this position, please click the apply button and follow the instructions on our website.
Pembroke College is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.