As Fundraising Officer by:
- Maintaining fundraising database and files (hardcopy and electronic)
- Keeping accurate records of individual donors; providing appropriate donor care for members of the Readers Circle; and providing administrative support as required to PEN International Fundraising Circles
- Ensuring donor recognition in PEN International outputs (annual report, website, publications etc.) as appropriate
- Conducting researching into funding prospects and develop grant applications
- Drafting marketing materials and meeting with prospective and current funders, liaising with designers and printers in the production process, in collaboration with the Communications team.
As Events Officer by:
- Supporting the Congresses, Committees and New Centres Coordinator with all aspects of planning major PEN International events
- Maintaining events database and files (hardcopy and electronic)
- Providing administrative support for funded delegates, including booking travel and accommodation and managing the VISA process
- Providing practical support at PEN International meetings to the Congresses, Committees and New Centres Coordinator, and other staff members as required.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.