Are you an innovative, creative thinker with a proven track-record in digital transformation?
If so, the charity is currently seeking a Web and Digital Manager with the ability to successfully manage digital marketing projects, budgets and internal and external stakeholders. If you are the type of person who sees every problem as a challenge to overcome and is motivated to achieve the best outcomes for end users then we would like to hear from you.
Job Title: Web and Digital Marketing Manager
Hours: Full-time, 37 hours per week
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location: Penny Brohn UK, National Centre, outskirts of Bristol
Benefits: 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays + additional days over Christmas and New Year period. Free parking in a beautiful semi-rural setting.
About the role
This is an exciting time for the Charity and the role demands excellent knowledge of current and emerging digital technologies to ensure that the organisation maximises its reach and develops business opportunities.
Key responsibilities include;
- Oversee and maintain the Charity’s main website, e-commerce website, intranet and social media channels.
- Develop and implement a digital engagement strategy, including search engine optimisation across all online content.
- Monitor and steer development of content and engagement strategies, including managing budget for each new project.
- Work as part of the digital transformation group to explore new and innovative ways to support people with cancer during the current Covid-19 crisis and beyond.
About the candidate
Candidates must demonstrate;
- Experience of managing a medium sized organisational website and online application developments.
- Experience of website and web application management particularly wordpress.
- Experience within a digital, marketing or communications role.
- Experience of managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube) and in developing engaging content, following brand style and tone of voice.
- The ability to work to deadlines and multi-task over a number of concurrent projects and work areas.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A confident manner with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision and within a small team.
Due to the current Covid-19 crisis, the successful applicant must be prepared to work from home initially.
If you are passionate about using your communications skills and experience to support people affected by cancer, and you want to be part of an organisation that creates positive change, then join us and we’ll give you every opportunity to succeed.
Penny Brohn UK is the leading UK charity specialising in a whole person approach to helping people live well with the impact of cancer. The way in which we help people is known as the Bristol Whole Life Approach which provides a powerful combination of physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual support that is designed to help anyone affected by cancer, at any stage of the disease. We do this through residential courses, group sessions and 1-2-1 complementary therapies. We work in partnership with many major healthcare providers and our services are underpinned by evidence-based research.
Timetable for appointment:
Closing date: Monday 22 June 2020 at 9.00am
Interview date: Monday 29/Tuesday 30 June 2020 to be held via Zoom
Please click 'Apply' to be redirected to our website, where you can download the application pack and find further details on how to apply. Please note you are not applying at this stage.