The job purpose is to provide Occupational Therapy assessment and treatment to enable service users to achieve their maximum levels of functional independence and to enhance their sense of wellbeing through engagement in occupation.
The ideal candidate will be expected to provide Occupational Therapy assessment and treatment in order to enable clients to achieve their maximum level of functional independence and to enhance their sense of well-being through engagement in occupation. The candidate should be aware of risk and manage it through adhering to procedures/protocols and open communication.
- Signing documents in conformity with the authorisation policy
- Provision of occupational therapy, assessment and treatment into the service
- Comply with any required standards or procedures as detailed in the organisations ISO 9001 QMS
- Achievement of KPI targets, outcomes and personal objectives.
- Adhere top HCPC and COT practice guidelines.
Development of the service
- Develop service provision, to ensure best practice
- Work in close conjunction with the other agencies
- Promote the Service through participation of inter-agency working
- Maintain close links and good relationships with local community groups and representatives ensuring that the local community has a good understanding of the purpose and workings of the Service
- To actively promote the development and maintenance of appropriate policies and procedures to ensure a high quality service provision that ensures the safe and effective running of the service.
Why with us?
Excellent core and on-going training aligned with personal development plan
25 days annual leave (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
Pension, Eye-care Vouchers
Growing and forward-thinking organisation
If you wish to work with this challenging yet rewarding client group then this could be a perfect opportunity for you.
To apply for this role, please read the attached job description and send a competed application form along with your CV
All successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhances DBS and provide employment references covering 5 years period including one from your most recent employer. Candidates must demonstrate an understanding of the issues relating to equal opportunities in service delivery and provision and to actively promote ways of eradicating racism, sexism, and other forms of negative discrimination though the group’s policies and procedures.