Penrose Criminal Justice Service Custody Team are currently recruiting for a Data and Performance Coordinator to support effective performance measurement and data accuracy across the service.
Penrose Criminal Justice Service work in partnership with the London Community Rehabilitation Company to support service users on their journey ‘Through the Gate’. The Custody Team support service users prior to their release from a custodial setting. They create resettlement plans and assessments after receptions and prior to release. Whilst also providing specialist support and group interventions through the gate across four London Prisons (HMP Wandsworth, HMP Belmarsh, HMP Brixton and HMP Pentonville).
We are looking for a motivated member of staff who will be responsible for line managing a team of Data Officers, overseeing day to day data and administrative tasks, as well as being responsible for monitoring and reporting on the performance of the service. This role will require you to work collaboratively with frontline officers, senior managers and our contract managers.
- Ensure accurate information is entered on to data collection systems for ourselves or our contractors
- Collate performance statistics for the services for comparison against KPIs and to support administration of our contracts and liaise with partner agencies as necessary.
- Produce timely monthly and quarterly reports assessing Penrose CJS performance against contractual service levels
- Analyse outcome data to support marketing material, tenders, service reports and business plans as requested
- Provide quality leadership and line management to staff.
- Liaise with relevant external stakeholders, particularly prison and probation partners, to address any issues affecting data quality or accuracy
- Produce written data analyses, making comparisons and identifying trends where required
- Ability to collate, analyse and interpret a range of qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience of designing reports and reporting systems.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant IT processes, including Word, Excel, Access and Internet Communication.
- Experience in verification, manipulation and analysis of data and charts in Microsoft Excel and databases.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Experience of conducting audits to meet procedural requirements.
- Able to influence and form strong relationships with commissioning bodies and professional agencies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including liaison with people at all levels
Why work for us:
- Excellent core and on-going training aligned with personal development plan
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Medi-cash which includes the following:
- Discount gym membership
- Routine eye tests, glasses and contact lenses
- Dental treatment via NHS or Private
- Physiotherapy, Head Massage and a range of other therapies
- 25 days holiday increasing to 26 days after 2 years and increasing 1 day per year up to 30 days annual leave
- Life Assurance