Charity Fundraisers, Immediate start
Chester, Office based, Employed
Personal Fundraising Services (PFS) are looking for FUNDRAISERS to join our successful telephone fundraising team in Chester!
Multi Charity Telephone Fundraising
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Working hours flexible Mon / Fri 10.30am-7pm alternating Sat 10am-6.30 pm )
Pay: £18,000 per year plus incentives / bonus
Interviews taking place on a rolling basis for an immediate start.
Due to the continued success of our telephone fundraising team, PFS are looking to recruit EXPERIENCED FUNDRAISERS to join our thriving team in Chester. Looking for confident, sociable, and passionate individuals who have previous street, door to door, private site, or telephone fundraising experience.
This is a fantastic, innovative fundraising role which will see you working for a range of charities! Working from our office in Chester, you will be calling current, previous and new donors. Depending on the charity you are working on, you will either be re-engaging previous donors, activating new donors or increasing existing donations.
- Full-time, Permanent contract working 37.5 hrs a week.
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Basic pay £18K
- On track earnings (which can take your OTE to £24,000)
- Working on behalf of numerous large national charities
- Flexible working hrs
- On-going product and sales training
- Opportunities for progression.
- The full support from our experienced management team
- The chance to learn highly valued career skills that will last a lifetime.
- The undeniable joy of having contributed to something worthwhile.
- Fantastic experience within the charity sector
The ideal candidate:
- Is adaptable and genuinely passionate about working in the charity sector
- Will be resilient and able to handle rejection
- Is passionate and enthusiastic
- Has experience working on webchat / outbound calls in a fundraising environment.
Personal Fundraising Services (PFS) founded in 2014 provides a vital service connecting charities with supporters. Due to unprecedented growth, we are increasing the services we offer our charity partners and need more people to join our existing fundraising team. Telesales fundraisers at PFS are responsible for representing a variety of leading charities working in areas such as conservation, health, animal protection and children’s charities. You will be making outbound calls to new and existing supporters with a view to inspiring them to donate.
Please apply online to work for PFS as a charity fundraiser
Video interviews taking place on a rolling basis immediately starts dates from 19th April.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.