Personalisation Support in Camden (PSiC) provide support for all service users who receive Direct Payments from Camden Social Services or who receive Personal Health Budgets from the local Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). Services include doing the start-up paperwork, organising the payroll and recruitment where the service user is going to employ their own Personal Assistants.
We are looking for the right person to lead the PSiC service:
- To successfully lead and manage a team of support staff, payroll staff and volunteers.
- To assist clients in the recruitment and employment of their personal assistants as appropriate.
- To oversee the database of all those accessing the service and extracting data to analyse and report as required.
- To facilitate peer support meetings jointly with Age UK Camden (AUC) users, including booking venues, speakers facilitators, etc. and ensure that all members of the Direct Payment Scheme are given notice of meetings.
- To work strategically with AUC and other partners in the development PSiC going forward and any funding bid applications.
As part of the application process please submit an updated CV and Covering letter, demonstrating how you meet the shortlisting criteria in the Person Specification. Please also complete and return the criminal convictions declaration form.
PSIC is a subsidiary of Age UK Camden and both are committed to being equal opportunities employers.