We are looking for a dynamic fundraiser with demonstrable experience of raising funds from Trusts and Foundations and who is also keen to maximise our fundraising income via digital channels.
An exciting opportunity to use your proven skills across a wide range of fundraising competencies working within a small, friendly and committed team at Phab.
This role will be home based but ideally you will be within reasonable access of our office in Croydon for occasional team meetings and to work together with colleagues.
You will have essential experience in
- Writing high quality grant/funding applications and reports, presenting compelling cases for support and impact information
- Maintaining and developing successful funder relationships through timely and appropriate communications and engagement
- Understanding financial information and producing financial reports and budgets
- Planning and managing digital fundraising and marketing activity
- Using your knowledge of the Charity's aims, work and projects to encourage wider public support
The main purpose of the Fundraising Manager role is to manage and further develop the grants and income programme at Phab in order to provide a sustainable income stream from Charitable Trusts, Foundations and other grant-giving organisations and major donors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and researching potential fundraising opportunities through Charitable Trusts and Foundations, other grant making organisations and major donors, including Children in Need and the National Lottery Community Fund.
- Maintaining the excellent relationships forged with existing donors.
- Writing compelling and persuasive grant applications, including multi-year applications.
- Working closely with the Projects Manager to build a strong case for support and to provide timely end of grant reports to funders' specific requirements.
- Working with other staff to research and develop new projects and areas of activity within Phab’s Strategic Plan, including preparing detailed budgets in order to make appropriate funding applications.
- Where required, presenting to potential funders by telephone, internet or face to face.
- Providing timely end of grant reports to funders, and interim updates where required, to meet the funders’ specific requirements.
- Keeping accurate records of all stages of the application and reporting process and produce monthly reports for the Trustee Board.
- Working with the Finance Officer to acknowledge all donations to Phab, including individual, corporate, school or in memoriam donations.
- Working with the Communications Manager to keep donors and supporters engaged and updated by sending regular newsletters in accordance with donors’ wishes.
- Developing and managing Phab's virtual fundraising strategy.
Salary & Working Arrangements
- A competitive salary of £35,000 FTE - 21 hours to be worked flexibly over each week
- Generous annual leave entitlement as well as public holidays and pension
- Home working with the opportunity to attend the office for occasional team meetings or meetings with funders.
- Regular Zoom meetings with colleagues and Chief Operations Officer
Phab is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults; as such an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
We look forward to receiving your CV and covering letter.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.