The Partnerships Manager will develop and drive PHASE Worldwide’s corporate partnership and major giving income in line with PHASE Worldwide’s organisational strategy. The Partnerships Manager will steward a range of existing corporate partners and major donors, but more importantly, bring in new income. The role will also be responsible for organising annual events, notably PHASE Worldwide’s Bristol to Base Camp campaign (or a similar campaign elsewhere). This is a crucial fundraising role within a small, dynamic, and collaborative team. Off the back of a successful UK Aid Match appeal, PHASE Worldwide has ambitious plans to grow income and increase levels of support for the charity’s work through future public appeals.
- Lead on approaching new corporates to present proposals and convert opportunities into income.
- Work with the Director to review and deliver PHASE Worldwide’s corporate partnership strategy.
- Manage PHASE Worldwide’s current portfolio of corporate partners through meetings, presentations, and project updates.
- Work with Communications and Digital Officer to create thematic proposals to appeal to corporate social responsibility programmes.
Major Donors and Philanthropic Groups
- With the Director, manage PHASE Worldwide’s portfolio of major donors to secure annual gifts from existing and new major donors, including both individuals and philanthropic groups.
- Develop and implement a major donor strategy to ensure all major donors are engaged with PHASE Worldwide’s work.
Events and Campaigns
- Manage marketing and recruitment of participants to take part in PHASE Worldwide’s Bristol to Base Camp Campaign and support Rosie Runs to Kathmandu.
- With the Communications and Digital Officer, manage and market innovative and creative fundraising events.
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven track record of securing five figure income from corporate partnerships and major donors
- Experience of stakeholder management including long term partnerships with businesses from all sectors
Skills and Abilities
- Someone who is personable, driven, engaging, and has the ability to form new relationships on shared values
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills Well organised and able to manage a fast paced and varied workload
- The ability to build relationships with different stakeholders
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, CRM Databases, and Microsoft Teams
- A commitment to our work and values, particularly empowerment
- Ability to travel across the UK
- Ability to work flexibly as required
Our office is in Bristol, BS2 but we are currently working in a hybrid model. We are happy to discuss flexible working requests further with applicants. Ability to travel to the Bristol office is required.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.