Full Circle Administrator (12-month FTC)
Phoenix Futures is dedicated to helping individuals, families and communities recover from drug and alcohol problems. Full Circle is a service delivered by the Phoenix Futures Group, a charity with over 40 years’ experience and a leading provider of drug and alcohol treatment.
We are now seeking an Administrator to join our team in Essex for a 12-month fixed term contract.
- Salary of £19,646
- Core working hours Monday-Friday, 9-5pm with flexibility for some home working
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Benefits including season ticket loan, pension scheme and life assurance
- Supportive occupational sick pay, eye-care vouchers and regular well being talks and activities
- Continuous training and career development via PXL our dedicated learning management system
This is an incredible opportunity for an organised and efficient administrator to take the next step in their career with our exceptional organisation.
We believe in being the best and that is why we strive to create a supportive and engaging working environment for all our staff where we will help you to be the best you can be and thrive in the workplace.
Our amazing team will welcome you with open arms, supporting you to get up to speed and helping you find your feet.
As an Administrator you will act as a first point of contact for service users and professionals working with Full Circle in Essex
You will undertake a range of administrative duties including maintaining office systems, data inputting and analysis and ensuring information is communicated with relevant parties in a timely manner.
To be considered as an Administrator, you will need:
- Previous experience of office administration
- Ideally some experience of being able to analyse data for monitoring and evaluation purposes
- Experience of taking minutes, drafting letters/memos and mail shots is desirable although not essential
- Experience of working as part of a team and supporting your colleagues
- Experience of working with alcohol and/or substance users or another comparable field is desirable although not essential
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word and familiar with relevant database management systems
Other organisations may call this role Team Administrator, Data Administrator, Business Administrator, Administrations Assistant, Administration Support Assistant, Administration Officer, or Administration Support Officer.
The closing date for this role is the 10th October 2021 at 23:59.
Phoenix Futures are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.